Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Shanghai Diaries

I have decided to write a weekly post over at Blogcritics about my experiences in Shanghai. These articles won't be anything new to my regular readers as they will have already been blogged about here. However, they are more concisely edited, and the idea is to make these weekly posts less about the day to day and more about the larger experience. So if my poor grammar and bad spelling drive you crazy, feel free to just read those articles.

You can read this week's article all about setting up our new apartment here.

And then you can read last weeks issue about our long flight over.

1 comment:

Micah Sittig said...

Hi! Cool weblog. Actually, I teach in the science department in the MHS. I'll say hi if I see you ;)

Have you seen this:

http://www.shanghaidiaries.com/