Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Midnight Cafe

I know I continue to be a slacker around here. Basically we have already slipped into monotony. Daily life is pretty boring. And unlike when we went to France, I have no desire to write about my daily boring life.

Alas, I suspect a few of you would like to hear those boring details to keep up with the Brewsters. So, I am going to make an effort to write on a more consistent basis.

For the moment though, I want to introduce my new blog. For a long time now I have been saying that I was going to buy my own webspace and have a real blog, not some little free thing from Blogger or Wordpress. Well that time is now, my friends.

Please jaunt over to the new place, The Midnight Cafe and have a look around. It isn't entirely finished. I'm still working on the overall look. My friend Kellie is creating a new banner which will replace the silly picture of all those people that you see now. I'll also surely get a better picture of me (though I kind of like my tongue stickign out pose.) There will, I am sure, be more and more edits as time passes. But the content is up and it's pretty good.

I went in an imported all my old posts so most of what you'll see has already been read, but I'll be adding new stuff all the time. It will be pop culture centric so unless you care about my opinion of movies and music and links that make me laugh, you'll probably want to stay around the Shanghai Cafe.

But if you want a silly place to hang out and talk about the pop culture, you are more than welcome to come and join.

No comments: